Bstar is.........

My photo
i'm a fashion designer/stylist/trendsetter, a big sister, a daughter, a best friend, a self proclaimed comedian, ghetto chef, a super lover and a woman with an opinion on a few things. -never said i was a writer or spelling bee champ so get over it!

Monday, May 25, 2009

I NEED LOVE (instrumentals playing.....)


when I'm alone in my room sometimes i stare at the wall and in the back of my mind i hear.......
J.R. Crickets call. telling me i need a flat that's crispy and moist, for the first time in my life, i see I'm ADDICTED.
these lemon pepper wings must have time release Ecstasy dust sprinkled on them--cuz they make want to get intimate with a 20 piece months after an encounter. and i start feeling super sexy when i'm coming off the freeway exiting on Spring st to pick up an order.
now I'm sick-i live in NYC and can only get some in ATL.
fat girls unite! I'm not only the a client I'm the effin president.(not right now tho, I'm currently getting snatched for the summer-cuz rihanna keep showin' off!)

No comments:

Post a Comment