Bstar is.........

My photo
i'm a fashion designer/stylist/trendsetter, a big sister, a daughter, a best friend, a self proclaimed comedian, ghetto chef, a super lover and a woman with an opinion on a few things. -never said i was a writer or spelling bee champ so get over it!

Monday, May 18, 2009

......i'm a fucking rock star......




so, i went to the spotted pig in the east village in celebration of Miss Carline Balan's bday. i sipped champagne with Melissa victor and had a lil' girl talk. I'm sure she's still trying to figure out who my secret crush is-right now. i told her i would share that on an upcoming trip to Paris.
i danced and danced and danced--a good time indeed! it was a cool intimate crowd and it was a blast watching Carline have good time. for those of you that know miss Carline----mama don't take no mess and she's usually strictly business.
i met DRAKE last night. totally cool dude. he walked right up to me and said--"i don't think we met, my name is Drake." and before i knew it, i was running my mouth telling him how happy i am for him and what a fresh breathe of air i think he is. he was so gracious. and that's exactly why he's gonna win. shout out to Drake and his entire movement. his hustle is severe and the results were already written.
ahhhhhh- i also met rihanna. we have been in the same room-and at the same events but never officially met. she's everything i expected. she walks up to me on the dance floor and says in her Barbados accent, "ur hair cut is so fucking fly, bitch!" and i said--this is just hair-YOU make me a lesbian. we laughed and our peacock styled hair jerked around in the air to let everybody else know it. i said, I'm not really gay and i hope i didn't offend u- I'm Brea. she said nice to meet u--i don't get offended, I'm a fucking rock star!
a girl after my own heart! a rock star in deed!
so needless to say- i got home at 3 and went to sleep at 6 cuz I'm a fuckin rock star too.

No comments:

Post a Comment