Bstar is.........

My photo
i'm a fashion designer/stylist/trendsetter, a big sister, a daughter, a best friend, a self proclaimed comedian, ghetto chef, a super lover and a woman with an opinion on a few things. -never said i was a writer or spelling bee champ so get over it!

Sunday, June 14, 2009

electrik red

just in case u forgot. how to be a lady vol. 1 is in stores now-available on itunes ans amazon.com. please catch up so u can be on point by the time vol.2 is ready.

i was doing my thing at karaoke the other night in LES and the video for drink in my cup came on....i play the song a lot around the concrete and cashmere house---so all my room mates know the song. i never mentioned to them that i was in the video until that moment. i gagged, they gagged and the bartender gave everybody a shot of patron---or something he said was patron.
none the less we had a ball and my whole point of sharing-----it pays to be in the KNOW.
go get the album-learn how to be a lady-and maybe get a free drink in ur cup. its a recession out here.

check it out on youtube.


and yes i do my own stunts!LMAO-u should too!

No comments:

Post a Comment