Bstar is.........

My photo
i'm a fashion designer/stylist/trendsetter, a big sister, a daughter, a best friend, a self proclaimed comedian, ghetto chef, a super lover and a woman with an opinion on a few things. -never said i was a writer or spelling bee champ so get over it!

Monday, September 7, 2009

THIS- IS- (whaddup up ma?) JEOPARDY!


uuugggghhhhhhhhh.........i'll take, "What is risky sex with a broke dude?" for $200, Alex.

.......and the judges(my loins and common sense) say:............NOT HAPPENING!





*i'm all for struggling and grinding together in a real relationship. this was inspired by the doo rag, dirty, no-wash jean wearing 21 year old, block hugger who mistook my youthful looks for horny stupidity. that tried to get my attention with a "yo-whaddup ma?"--"i can give u a massage" line, on a random corner. no thanx, sir.bye.

1 comment:

  1. You were awesome on C+C. I hope you come out as the winner because you are already clearly a star. I featured you on my blog: http://savoirchic.wordpress.com/2009/09/09/concrete-cashmere/ Have a good day chica

    ReplyDelete