Bstar is.........

My photo
i'm a fashion designer/stylist/trendsetter, a big sister, a daughter, a best friend, a self proclaimed comedian, ghetto chef, a super lover and a woman with an opinion on a few things. -never said i was a writer or spelling bee champ so get over it!

Saturday, December 5, 2009

desperate times......



feeling some sort of way today. got so much love to give and nobody to give it to. i know as soon as i busy myself with work again these feelings will subside but today i feel like i wanna be someones amazing wife-just for the weekend. I'm at my best when taking care of someone else and i need my fix. affection is definitely extra garlic butter on the hibachi fried rice but companionship would be nice. i think I'm ready for a partner in crime during pantie snack times and tender moments. nothing beats good food, sex and laughter! nothings tops the bond two people share when its right---nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment