Bstar is.........

My photo
i'm a fashion designer/stylist/trendsetter, a big sister, a daughter, a best friend, a self proclaimed comedian, ghetto chef, a super lover and a woman with an opinion on a few things. -never said i was a writer or spelling bee champ so get over it!

Sunday, June 14, 2009

broken connection


there has been a recent break up in the headlines-in blog world and urban news. there is also a bad connection between u and i- if ur calling me about it. I'm not a news reporter, gossiper, friend that spills the beans, hater or marriage counselor. I'm a reality star!!!!LMAO sike---my phone is off during the day and so is my connection to the Internet and the outside world. the interference does not work well for the sound guys or my focus on what needs to be done for ME. 
so i plead the 1,2,3,4, fifth! get it, got it, good!

No comments:

Post a Comment