Bstar is.........

My photo
i'm a fashion designer/stylist/trendsetter, a big sister, a daughter, a best friend, a self proclaimed comedian, ghetto chef, a super lover and a woman with an opinion on a few things. -never said i was a writer or spelling bee champ so get over it!

Sunday, June 14, 2009

no photographs please!

what do i have to do to get a little privacy? this photo was taken two years ago but someone decided to use it today.
 i swear that forehead shine and Oprah arm is gonna take me straight to Hollywood. damn the paparazzi. why wont they just let me be great?
thanks to my two unknown friends-they shielded me-totally blocked the paps from getting the bake bean footage they really wanted.
thank god for good friends and quick instincts. i wonder who tipped the paps off in the first place? how'd they know I'd be there that day? so scary.
LMAO!!!

2 comments: