Bstar is.........

My photo
i'm a fashion designer/stylist/trendsetter, a big sister, a daughter, a best friend, a self proclaimed comedian, ghetto chef, a super lover and a woman with an opinion on a few things. -never said i was a writer or spelling bee champ so get over it!

Sunday, May 10, 2009

WHO'S HORNY?


ME!, that's who! sometimes i wish i could be a dude. they get so much affection and tenderness, I'm green with envy. it just isn't fair. the world is like one big taste fest for them and i want in! i'm GREEDY too (on my inside parts)! they get to sample everything and never really sit down in the restaurant!!!!!
as a professional women (with those stupid quote fingers in the air), i can't indulge the way i would if i was a dude. plus I'm not one of those girls that can just give the poon away for the hell of it. i love affection but my numbers are few because I'm a super girl---meaning i have too many feelings, plus my checks are more important than penis! i have too many standards and real talk-i don't wanna be disappointed and increase my notches just becuz i might feel lonely on a random Tuesday. that's so lame!
 but, damn- it must be nice--to scroll thru ur phone and and pick a piece for the night or fly into a city and smash something and nobody judges u the next day. and u can have sex, sex and more sex with no feelings attached. i know a few chicks that get down like that and i applaud them---the ones who are naturally free and live life for the moment(safely). but on the flip side, shame on all u promiscuous girls that cry the next morning cuz TONY don't call no mo'! STUPID.
if i was a dude. I'd smell good and be bow legged and a perfect gentleman to all my prey. I'd be the best lover and secret keeper!! I'd pattern myself after my favorite piece to date---and he's a problem!!!!! all i can say is WOW! 
"if i were a BOOOOOOY", (in my deepest, soulful, beyonce voice with my Yankee cap cocked to the side like jay-z and my hand on my imaginary man yam........) i would be doing a lot more than typing this blog right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment